- 1 cup prepared Creamiest Instant Pot Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (about 5 strawberries)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder (or 1/2 tsp vanilla extract)
- Tiny pinch of salt
- Quickly stew the strawberries: place sliced strawberries, honey, cardamom, vanilla and a tiny pinch of salt in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until strawberries have softened and released their juices — about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, if using leftover oatmeal, reheat oatmeal with a little nut milk of choice (it will soak up more moisture while stored in the fridge, so you will need additional milk to reheat).
- Top oatmeal with stewed strawberries and creamy almond butter. Drizzle with raw honey and top with additional fresh strawberries and dried coconut, if desired. Enjoy!