- 2 cups frozen organic strawberries
- 1 frozen banana, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (I use these sprouted rolled oats)
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 cup kefir (or yogurt, regular or non-dairy)
- 1/4 cup kombucha
- Pinch of vanilla bean powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Optional: 2 tbsp collagen peptides
Topping suggestions: sliced fresh strawberries, raw honey, bee pollen, almond butter, granola and coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, using tamper if necessary. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Divide among two bowls and serve immediately with desired toppings. Enjoy!