- Spiced pomegranate syrup, chilled — recipe below
- Vanilla ice cream of choice (I used Luna & Larry’s Organic Coconut Bliss, Naked Coconut)
- 1 bottle Holiday Cheers Health-Ade kombucha, chilled
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
Spiced Pomegranate Syrup
- 2 cups 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cardamom pods
- 1 inch strip of orange peel
- 1/2 inch knob fresh ginger, peeled
Make the pomegranate syrup
- Place all ingredients in medium-size saucepan set over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved — about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. The syrup should be reduced by about half and very lightly coat the back of a spoon.
- Strain pomegranate syrup and set aside to cool. Once cooled, transfer to refrigerator to chill.
Assemble the floats
- Pour 1/4 cup chilled pomegranate syrup into each glass.
- Top with 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Slowly fill glasses with kombucha.
- Dust with cinnamon and enjoy immediately. Cheers!