- 2 heaping cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 heaping cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup coconut cream (or the solid cream from the top of a can of coconut milk)
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust sweetness if desired by adding more honey.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add popsicle sticks, and freeze for approximately 4 hours, until solid.
- Remove popsicles from the molds by quickly running each mold under hot water. Enjoy!