- 2 heaping cups purple kale, roughly torn from the stems (from about 1/2 of a large bunch of kale; any variety will do)
- 4 oz package of sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- Salt and pepper
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°
- In a large bowl, whisk together miso paste and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add kale and mushrooms to the bowl and toss with your hands until mixture is evenly coated with the olive oil and miso. Divide mixture among the two baking sheets (use the same parchment you used for the cauliflower!). Roast for approximately 15-20 minutes, until kale is crispy and mushrooms are starting to brown.