- 1 1/2 large hothouse cucumbers, seeded and roughly chopped (about 2.5 cups)
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tbsp white miso
- 1 tbsp lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tsp brown rice or white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup sungold cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup cucumber, finely diced
- 2 tsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Place all soup ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth and creamy, adding more water if necessary to achieve desired consistency. Chill soup until ready to serve. I like chilling it for at least an hour to get it nice and cold, but it’s also delicious right out of the blender.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato salad. Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine and allow to sit for 15 minutes to let the tomatoes and cucumbers marinate a bit.
- Divide soup among bowls, top with tomato salad, a drizzle of oil and a sprinkle of sesame seeds and serve. Enjoy!